Here, you can read more about how you return a product wthat you have bought on www.hummel.net/GB
How to return:
- Print and fill out the returns note you received via email with your invoice (it contains a link). The return note must be added to the shipment.
You can also print out a blank return note here:
- Please send an email to onlinesupportUK@hummel.dk informing about your return. Please remember to add your order number. You must inform us about your return within 14 days after receiving the product.
- Please send the product, wrapped safely. If you return shoes, please do not use the shoe box as outer shipment wrapping. Please return the products to:
- hummel UK ltd
Crowbush Business Centre
Bedfordshire LU5 6HU
- Please be aware that the product must be sent within 14 days after you have given us notice about your return.
Unfortunately, we are unable to exchange your return for other products. We will refund your purchase within 2-3 days after receiving it.
Products bought on sale or using discount codes can only be reordered with the same price if the offers are still actual online.
Freight costs when returning
Whether you will be reimbursed for the original shipping fee depends on whether you return your entire order or just parts of it:
1.You return your entire order:
If you return your order in its entirety, and you paid the shipping fee for orders under £70, your shipping fee will be refunded together with you returned products. You will be responsible for the postage fees to return the product, unless it is faulty.
2. You return only parts of your order:
If you only return some of the products from your order, the original shipping fee for orders below 70£ will not be refunded. You will be responsible for the postage fees to return the product, unless it is faulty.
If you have any questions regarding returns, please email us at onlinesupportUK@hummel.dk or call 0170 724 5255
The money will be refunded to the original payment card/solution. Normally, the processing time is 2-3 workdays after the receipt of your return order, but in rare occasions, it can take up to 14 days. Please be aware that the time taken for the refund to become visible on your account depends upon your bank.
NB! Please note, that the refund amount can be affected if the value of the product is deteriorated because:
- You have actually started using the product
- It has been damaged while you had the responsibility for it
- You have handled the product in a way that is deemed above what is necessary for you to determine its quality and functionality.
Our products have a 2-year warranty period. You can make a claim regarding products purchased on hummel.net to us. Should you have purchased one of our products at one of our retailers we kindly ask you to direct your claim to the specific store and they will handle it in relation to their complaints policy.
If you have bought the product on hummel.net:
Please contact us on onlinesupportUK@hummel.dk or tel. 01 707 245 255. If you believe, you have a faulty product and we will help you further.
In the unlikely case that you have received the incorrect product or size, please return it following our return guide above. The original shipping fee will be refunded if the faulty product makes up the entire order. The return expenses will also be refunded (please save the receipt of your shipping expenses and send a copy to email@example.com along with your order number).
European Disputes Resolution
European laws requires that all online shops, may include a link to the European Commission's Online Dispute Resolution Platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/od